1. In accordance with State guidelines, please maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet. State guidelines require face masks to be worn indoors, except for those under 2 years of age or who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons. Extra masks will be available at the church. Please wear a mask at all times, even if physically distanced, since freely moving viral particles can be picked up by the ventilation system and spread.
2. Every other row of pews in the 2 center columns is blocked off with red yarn. To maintain physical distancing, please do not sit in these blocked off rows.
3. Both the left and right wings of pews are distanced by two pews instead of one. These are reserved for seniors or those with underlying medical conditions and their families.
4. To maximize space, please sit together as a family or with those with whom you are not physically distancing.
5. Ushers will monitor attendance. When attendance reaches 76 in the sanctuary and balcony, ushers will direct people to the choir room (where there is a closed-circuit TV), Training chapel, and balcony.
6. No volunteers will be on duty to provide nursery care. It is parents’ responsibility to care for their children and to assist them with mask use and physical distancing. Please do not use the nursery at all to prevent our having to disinfect it.
7. Please notify Faith Church if you become symptomatic after attending a service.
8. Offering baskets will not be passed during worship services; designated baskets will be located in appropriate locations for the collection of tithes and offerings.
9. Please print out bulletins for yourself if possible. A few extra bulletins will be available.
10. At the conclusion of worship during the benedictory hymn, those who wish to leave may do so.
11. Please refrain from physical forms of greeting such as handshakes and hugging.
12. Hand sanitizer will be available at all entrances and throughout the building.
13. Disinfecting wipes will be available in the bathrooms.
14. Hymnbooks and Bibles are removed from pews.
15. Those who set up for worship will be masked. Disinfection occurs between services.
Sunday, January 10, 2021
“What Our Sins Stir Up in God”
Pastor Dick Ellis
“Heavenly Worship: Christ The Merciful Redeemer ””
Pastor Tom Church